Shea Family Photos

I've been a little bit behind with my photography blogging. I've been too busy blogging about babies and other things that this got put on the back burner.

 I was able to work until the end of June, like I wanted, but I had to stop booking sessions because my anemia was making it too hard to do the sessions.

In May I had a session with the Shea Family. I met Jessica and Dustin through my friends from church Katherine and Rachael. Katherine and Rachael went to school with Jessica and they are all now living in the Indy area. So I've been at parties and dinners with Jessica and Dustin several times.

Jessica and Dustin are a sweet couple who added Cameron to their lives a year ago. These family photos were celebrating his first year of life and their first year as a family of 3. The whole family is laid back and easy going, so they were great fun to photograph.



And Cameron, well, he is such a handsome fellow. He's got these blue eyes that just make you want to melt. 




And I found out that he loves to play with a ball. So the squeaky ball I brought to get his attention worked really well.....so well that he had to have it otherwise it brought a tear to his eye!! I couldn't let that happen, so I let him play ball as much as he wanted during the shoot!

Comments

Popular Posts