1. The girls love to leave quarters at candy machines for other kiddos to find! We tape quarters to our little notes that explain our day of kindness.
2. Leave quarters and laundry detergent at the laundromat!
3. Pass out balloons to the kids at the park.
4. Buy a drink for the person in line behind you at Starbucks.
5. Pick up the check for someone else. It can be a friend who you take out intentionally or some random person.
6. Take a bouquet of flowers and make homemade cards to a local nursing home.
7. Leave books at a free little library.
8. Leave cash in the $1 spot at Target for someone to find.
9. Give a gift card to someone in the store. We usually find someone shopping in the baby department.
10. Leave diapers and wipes at the changing table in the store restroom.
11. Take treats to your local fire station.
12. Leave an extra large tip for your waitress.
13. Find a random baby registry and buy something for the family.
14. Leave bubbles at a local playground for other kids to find!
15. Give the humane society towels and pet food.
16. Leave positive notes on cars in the parking lot.
17. Donate clothes and other items to a local shelter.
18. Contact the Ronald McDonald House to see what they need and donate it.
19. Donate money to a GoFundMe.
20. If you are feeling super generous, buy someone's groceries.