Julien Family Photos

My last photo session  before maternity leave....ahhhhhh. I was actually surprised at how active I still was towards the end of June. I was still climbing all about, rolling around on the ground, squatting and doing pretty much what ever it took to get the best shot possible without hurting myself!

This was my first time meeting the Julien family and what a great family they are. My hubby knows Bobbi from work and that is how we connected.

We showed up at Coxhall Gardens on a Saturday evening to do the photos in the children's garden there. Well, the calendar for Coxhall Gardens did NOT show that there would be an adult only cocktail party in the children's garden. Who throws a cocktail party in a children's garden??? Well, I guess the friend's of Coxhall Gardens do.

We were able to work around the cocktail party and go to another part of the park to do the photos. Whew, glad we didn't have to change locations at the last minute!

Here are a few of the photos we were able to get that day.















I had a lovely time with a lovely family! 



Comments

Popular Posts