#1 the secret garden

book #1 has been crossed off of my list of 26 books. i have completed the beloved children's novel, the secret garden. 



i never read this as a child.....i've watched the movie


I'm even familiar with the musical.....


And now I can say that I've read the book. I really enjoyed it and I hope that one day Georgia will want to read it or want me to read it to her. 

1. The Secret Garden by Francis Hodgson Burnett currently reading and ALMOST done!
2-10. The Little House Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder I've read 2 in the series already
11. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
12. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
13. Wild by Cheryl Strayed
14. The Giver by Lois Lowry
15. Charlotte's Web by E.B. White rereading this with my daughter
16. Pippi Longstocking by Astrid Lindgren
17. Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo
18. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
19. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
20. Harriet The Spy by Louise Fitzhugh
21. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
22. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
23. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
24. Princess: A True Story of Life Behind the Veil in Saudi Arabia by Jean Sasson
25. The Year of Billy Miller by Kevin Henkes
26. They Were Still Born: Personal Stories About Stillbirth by Janel Atlas


Now, one book is crossed off my list before the end of the month! Score. And now onto another!

Comments

Popular Posts