pout-pout




I've written about the books that I've read. I've written about the books that I've read to Georgia. But, I've failed to write about the books that the twins are into these days. And really, why not? Many times, kids find a favorite book and we parents have to read that book over and over and OVER. We might as well enjoy the story a little bit, right?

Right now the twins are obsessed with one book in particular. I read it about 10 times per day. And Nolan reads it. And even Georgia gets roped into reading it to them. Of course we all do that voices and we make it pretty fun. There are some interesting characters. And in the end the message is really pretty awesome. You learn that your attitude can really change your perspective on life!


pot pout fish best picture books 3-10 years

So, if you have a little toddler at home, I recommend this book. My girls love it. All three of them!  

Comments

Popular Posts