2/52

Last year, I tried to do a 365 photo project. I failed. Once the kiddo got out of school, I just never got around to posting the photos.....I took lots of photos this summer, but I just didn't get around to documenting them. And then once a couple weeks went by, I couldn't remember when the photos were taken. There were photos on my camera.....photos on the computer....photos on my phone....photos EVERYWHERE!!! 

Since the 365 project failed and it seemed to center around the fact that there were too many photos, I decided that a 52 photo project might be more my speed. I found My Four Hens 52 photo project. They give you a theme for the week and then you post the photos, along with everyone else participating, on facebook or flicker. Anyone can sign up to be apart of this....you do not need to be a professional photographer....I'm certainly not a professional. 

And here I was going to try to do better this year, but I've already failed. I failed to get my week #1 photo by Monday morning. Oh well. But this is my week #2 photo



Week #2 Imperfection I could not get a clear shot of June smiling and having a good time in the snow. Imperfect. 

Comments

Popular Posts