Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness-Meet Cindy






Meet Cindy. This is her story and these are her words.

............................................................



After having two healthy daughters we had our son, born healthy by
c-section over 30 years ago. The day that we were to be released from the
hospital he was put in the neonatal ICU. The next morning he died. I have
1 sibling, a younger brother. His son was born 3 days before Daniel, so
when we see my nephew, I always wonder what if. He and his wife just had
their first child. I also helped with a car club just recently and there
were sometimes fathers & sons coming to the event. There was even a 3
generation male group which makes me think about the what ifs.

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this, Cindy. Those what ifs are so powerful sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts