bryant+libby+ellie

Before I had the twins, I didn't have a lot of experience photographing babies, especially newborns. Once Evie and June arrived in our house, while I didn't have time or energy to do a lot of the shoots that I wanted to do, I did get more comfortable with babies. 

When Libby, a friend of a friend, contacted me about doing a newborn shoot I was beyond excited. This would be my first time photographing a baby that I wasn't the mother of or a friend of the mother. A strangers baby. Yea!!! 

I think Libby had more confidence in me than I had in myself! I told her that I didn't have a ton of experience with newborns and she was cool with that. She saw other photos I have done and liked those....she was sure it would be fine. That helped me not be so nervous!

Here are some of my favorites of little Ellie. She was a doll. She was absolutely perfect and sweet and sleeping the entire time. I had a great time photographing her! It made me wish that I would have done more photographing of my own girls.....or at least hired someone else to take the photos :)












......................................................

Libby and her husband Bryant have been married for 4 years. They met through a married couple that each of them worked with, Libby worked with the wife and Bryant the husband. And beautiful little Ellie also has two furry siblings that I met while photographing at their home. 

Three words that describe.....
Libby-kind, loving & patient
Bryant-full of integrity, committed, & intelligent

............................................................












Comments

Popular Posts