day #46 pinch pot

day #46


This is a pinch pot. Georgia made this in art class. She has been talking about it for weeks now. She told me how they molded it out of clay and then they had to wait for the pots to dry. When they were completely dry, they got to paint them. She has been anxiously waiting to take hers home. 

When she got in the car at the end of her school day, she wanted me to get it out of her bag right away. She didn't want to wait until she got home. And she made sure to tell me to be very careful with it because it could break if it was dropped. Then she told me about how her friend Evalynn dropped hers at school and it broke. I knew how much Georgia was looking forward to bringing her pinch pot home and showing off her hard work so it made me feel really bad for Evalynn. I asked Georgia if Evalynn was upset and she said yes. She also said that Evalynn took the pieces home so that she could have her mom glue it back together. I hope that it worked! 

Comments

Popular Posts