day #34 forbidden love and playing solo

day #34


Remember a few days ago when I was writing about Myrtle's boyfriend? Well he showed up again and this is what happens when they see each other. They stare. 


And then he leaves....and Myrtle is sitting at home with a broken heart. 

And after watching the love story, I went to pick up Georgia from school. It was so lovely out that we went to the park. She was the only one at the playground. Weird, huh? I thought for sure that there would be plenty of kids running around. 


Georgia ended up play by herself. I couldn't even go play with her because I had to hang out with the twins. But she's fine with playing solo. I could hear her pretending to talk to someone....a friend I suppose. As I was watching her play, I had to remind myself that my girl is this big. Time passes too quickly people! While I love watching her grow and change, I do miss my little baby. 

Comments

Popular Posts