day #36 a little birdie

day #36




These are images of the mobiles that the twins Aunt Ang made for them. I was thinking about making something similar when I was pregnant, but decided that it was never going to get done and that I was just going to have to buy them. Well, I had no idea that good ol Auntie Ang was so talented. She asked if she could make these for the girls...um YEAH! 
They are perfect and the girls love to look up at them while laying in their cribs. They get all excited and start kicking. It's really cute. Thank you Angela, for taking the time from your super busy working mom of 4 boys life to make these for your nieces. They love them...and so do I! Will you make one for me to put above my bed?

Comments

  1. as long as you don't mind waiting another year or so for it to be done... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! She picked such pretty fabric too! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are awesome. It's something that I hope they will use if they decide to have little ones of their own. :) Or they can just hang them in their houses even if they don't have kids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts