to read or not to read? i choose to read....my 2015 reading list

so here is my list of books that i would like to read this year. i did this last year and while i didn't make it through my list, i did read more than i have in YEARS!! so i decided that it would be good for me to make this annual list and try and keep myself accountable. i need to get into the habit of reading more. i tend to reach for the laptop or remote control when i have down time and i would like make sure i'm reaching for a book a little bit more often! 

anyway, here is my list...enjoy. 


1. Bossypants by Tina Fey
 

2. The One and Only Ivan by Katherine Applegate

3. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kid

4. The Year of Billy Miller by Kevin Henkes

5. We Were Liars by E Lockhart

6. Looking for Alaska by John Green

7. Room by Emma Donoghue

8. The True Blue Scouts of Sugar Man Swamp by Kathi Appelt

9. Brown Girl Dreaming by Jacqueline Woodson

10. Paper Towns by John Green

11. The Misadventures of the Family Fletcher by Dana Allison Levy

12. Still Alice by Lisa Genova

13. All My Puny Sorrows by Miriam Toews 

14. Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo

15. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn

16. Beautiful Ruins A Novel by Jess Walter

17. Labor Day by Joyce Maynard

18. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adiche

19. Serena by Ron Rash

20. Far From the Madding Crowd by Thomas Hardy

So those are the top 20 books that I'm going try to read this year! What books are you reading??








Comments

Popular Posts