Purple Peaches Photography 2014 year in review

i finished up a personal year in review, but i also wanted to do a professional year in review....just a few of my favorite photographs from the past year! here we go....












































there were so many different kinds of portraits that i took this year...families, kids, babies, high school seniors, birthday parties, child dedications, maternity, pregnancy announcements, extended family, valentine's day, holiday, halloween, mommy and me and last but not least, my very first WEDDING! 

it was a great year and i love these photos. this was the first year that i REALLY felt like I was improving with my photography and editing skills!

if you would like one of these photo sessions of your very own contact me and we can set something up for you! i'm looking forward to photographing you all in 2015!

Comments

Popular Posts