Purple Peaches: jack and family-newborn and family photo session-indianapolis area family and newborn photographer

back in august, my friend libby surprised me by telling me at her daughter's 1 year photo session that she also wanted to do a baby announcement.....

she's pretty pumped about being a big sister!!!

well, in february ellie's little brother, jack, arrived right on time....really, on his due date exactly! he's destined to be punctual!

here are a few of my favorites from jack's newborn session. he's a sweetie and makes awesome faces while he sleeps! 



why hello there bright eyes!


we were able to do all of these photos in my home...we have great lighting here! i should use the space more often when i photograph my girls :)


someone is in love with his mama!!


so cute, i can't take it!


this little guy isn't adored at all, is he?


little miss e needed to get in on the action too!

so those are jack's newborn photos....we are going to try again to get some of e&j together, so stay tuned to check those out :)

remember to like Purple Peaches Photography on facebook! 







Comments

Popular Posts