can't live with out em!

Beauty buys? That's something that I've never talked about here before. I'm not 100% sure that everyone out there wants my look. It's pretty laid back. But there are a few things that I've tried that I absolutely love and I don't mind sharing those finds with you my friends!!! 

#1 Coconut Oil-ok, I use this ALL. THE. TIME. I use it as a make up remover...it works really well to take off that pesky waterproof mascara! I use it as a moisturizer. I use it as face wash. I use it on my hair when it gets too dried out. I use it on my nails to moisturize. It is so fantastic! People, get out there and buy yourself a big ol' tub of coconut oil. You will not be disappointed. 

#2 ELF Lip Exfoliator- This stuff is the bomb. I used to get this dry flaky skin on my lips...I know, just what you wanted to read about...but this product has solved all my flaky lip problems. I might be addicted to it. For real! 

#3 Sally Hanson Insta Dri nail color. I don't paint my finger nails very often. I like the look, but the up keep is too much for this Mama. I'm always washing my hands or doing dishes or giving baths or doing something with water. And that leads to chipping polish. But I do paint my toe nails when it's sandal weather (which it hasn't been for a LONG time). This polish is quickly dry and comes in lots of colors. Also, the quick dry formula is great to use with the little ladies in my life. Georgia loves to have a manicure done....even an at home manicure. And it's against school policy to wear nail polish, so when she has a break, we paint nails often. And when she gets her nails painted, there are two more little ladies that like their nails painted too! I can use this without fear that they will get polish all over the house! And it's pretty cheap...so that helps!

#4 Oil of Olay Wrinkle and Pore Vanisher- Friends, the struggle is real. I have a massive wrinkle on my forehead between my brows. I really don't have too many other wrinkles...at least not ones that I'm too concerned with concealing. But the forehead wrinkle bothers me...more than it should! But you buy this wrinkle and pore vanisher from Olay and poof, the wrinkle is gone! It's pure magic. 

#5 Philosophy Miracle Worker Eye Cream- This stuff makes my eyes look great. I love it! It helps with dark circles, bags and fine lines. More magic! But this one is pricey. I became hooked on it when I got a sample from Sephora. I don't use a lot of it and I use mostly drug store cosmetics, so I feel like can justify a little splurge. 


Those are my top 5 beauty products. They are things that I use most days. Some of them I use every day and some I don't. But they are things that you will always find in my make up bag. Do you use any of these products? What are a few of your can't live without beauty buys...I would love for you to share!


Comments

Popular Posts