Sewing 101 - Week 2 THE PILLOW CASE

Yesterday, I took my second sewing class! It is seriously so much FUN! Heather makes you feel like you are friends from the get go! She is warm and friendly and puts you at ease with your sewing skills!!! She makes you feel like you can do it! And all of the other students in the class are sweet and helpful. It's just so much fun.

My friends, I made the THE PIN CUSHION and this week I made....drum roll please........


THE PILLOW CASE



Those little woodland animals are so sweet, don't you think? I was instantly drawn to this fabric! I love the way the fabrics compliment each other. I made this for Georgia and this morning she was super excited when she saw it! She loves it. 

I can not say enough good things about Heather and her store Crimson Tate: Modern Quilter. If you have an interest in taking a sewing class, do it! If you need some fabric for your next project, go there! If you just want to browse around a super cute store, head on down to mass ave and visit Crimson Tate! 

Stay tuned....next week I will be making a zippered pouch! Zippers....I KNOW! 

Comments

Popular Posts