day #26 time to tame that mane

day #26

please excuse the smudged mascara around my eyes....remember, i have 5 month old twins

Today, I got to go to the salon. It feels so good to get a hair cut. I have insane hair. It's thick. It's wavy. It's frizzy. It's a mess most of the time. But when I go to the salon, Heather makes me pretty again! The last time I went was a couple of weeks before the twins were born..so close to 6 months ago. GEEZ! It was well overdue!  By the way, just a shout out to my girl Heather at The  French Pharmacie. She's A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Seriously folks, go see her. I've been going to her for like, 8 years. She's the best!


Comments

  1. Nancy-it's beautiful!! I love the color and the style. It makes your eyes shine. It inspires me want to grow my hair out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair ALWAYS looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! Sarah, how did your hair turn out? Did she do a better job? I didn't think it looked bad, but I know that you weren't super happy with it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts