ToT-Top 10 And Then Some

I know that I've already done a 2012 review, but my fellow ToT bloggers and I have decided to start back writing again and we are doing a top 10 list of 2012. Here it goes.....

10. Disney World In January, Nolan and I took Georgia to the happiest place on earth. We had a blast! 

9. Purple Peaches I started a photography business and I have been loving it!


8. 1 year It has been one year since Violet's death. We had a balloon release to honor her.


7. YMCA Georgia took swimming lessons at the YMCA. She loved swimming in the outdoor pool twice a week!


6. Kindergarten Georgia started Kindergarten in July. She's loving every minute of it!


5. Kansas We were able to make a trip out to Kansas to celebrate Nolan's Grandpa's 90th birthday! We had a blast spending time with family. 


4. Photos We decided to have some maternity photos taken. We had a great time!


3. Christmas This year we had a great time during the entire month of December. 



2. Super Bowl Indy hosted the Super Bowl and we were able to go downtown to check things out!


1. TWINS! As you all know, we had twin girls in August. What a wild ride this has been!!

And now that we are in a new year, I do have some hopes for 2013. 

I hope that my girls continue to be happy and healthy. 
I hope that I am able to grow and learn new things as a photographer. 
I hope that I find new ways to honor Violet's memory. 
I hope that I get to take a vacation. 
I hope that I loose some weight and get back into shape. 
I hope to celebrate 10 years of marriage in December. 
I hope that I remember to find good things about people. 
I hope that you all have many blessings in 2013. 

Comments

Popular Posts