day #22 joy

day # 22


I got this in the mail today. I was so excited to get a photo of these little guys. Andrew and Annalise are my friend Rachel's twins. She had them back in December. 

Rachel holds a special place in my heart. I'm not sure if she even realizes how much she helped me after Violet's death. She experienced the loss of her daughter just months before. She reached out to me when we barely knew each other. 

On the back of this card is a quote from Psalm 30:11 
You have changed my sadness into a joyful dance; you have taken away my sorrow and surrounded me with joy.

Yep. I got all weepy when I read this....it's so true. 

Comments

  1. Dude. Just saw this now (since my internet browsing time is limited these days). Love it. And that verse is perfect, no?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts