Photo Session with Sweet Baby James

As many of you know, I have started my own photography business. Purple Peaches Photography is not only a business, but it is also a way for me to use my creativity and to provide great photos for family and friends. If you haven't checked out my website here it is...... http://www.purplepeachesphotography.com/

I had my first photo shoot of the spring recently. At the end of March, I took some photos of James. He is the sweet little baby boy of my good friend Sarah and her husband Ben. These photos not only marked his 7 months of life but Easter as well.



He was such a cooperative little model. He did whatever I asked of him without much complaining. We had a great time playing with Easter eggs and bunnies. He even got to wear Daddy's tie and pretend to be a little bit grown up for a while.


 


 We were able to take the photos in Irvington, which is small neighborhood on the east side of Indianapolis. We were able to find a nice green space to show off all the signs of spring!


What a fun afternoon with a fun guy!  

Comments

  1. He is adorable!! And the pictures are outstanding!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Danielle! Can't wait to take your family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So freaking cute! Beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts