Edith and Aaron's Maternity Session

While we were visiting my in laws in Kansas I had the great opportunity to do some maternity photos for my sister in law, Edith and her husband. I love my sister in law. I can always count on some good laughs when we are around. Her laugh is contagious. Seriously! And she is also incredibly sweet and thoughtful and organized! I wish that we lived closer and could see each other more often, I think that we would be great friends. But, since we don't live close, I can just look forward to the fun times that we get to spend with each other while visiting. Oh and her husband, Aaron is a hoot. Really, he too is great fun to be around.

Here are a few of my favorites......







Thanks Edith and Aaron for letting me photograph you! I promise to send you a CD THIS WEEK!! Cross my heart! Can't wait to meet my little niece!

Comments

  1. Aw, you are too sweet! Thanks again for doing this, I don't think I would have done it on my own and I would have regretted not documenting the bump! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too! Hope that you are feeling well as you enter the home stretch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts