You can't stop lookin' at me

Warning....there will be bragging about Georgia in this post.

I think Georgia is hilarious. I mean seriously, she's one of the funniest people I know. Clearly she gets it from me! Here is a story to prove my point.

There is a commercial on TV with a cow singing in the shower. It's for National Dairy Farmers (Georgia calls them the Dairy Family). It's all about making dairy apart of your family's lives. Take a look.....



Georgia loves it...it's funny, right?

The other day I was taking a shower. I was singing in the shower, as I often do. All of the sudden the bathroom door busts open and there is a loud voice singing "NO YOU CAN'T STOP LOOKIN AT ME."

She was poking fun at me. She thought of this all on her own too. Hilarious! 

And now every time she is in the shower, this is the song we hear blaring above the noise of the water...."get, get, get on the FLOOR. get, get, get on the FLOOR!"

Did I mention that her sense of humor comes from her mother? 

Comments

Popular Posts