skylar

Way back in May, I had the opportunity to photograph a girl scout troupe at their Mother Daughter Tea. I was able to take each mother and daughter and photograph them together. This is where I met Yoshida and her daughter Diamond. You can just tell that Yoshida and Diamond have one of those really close mother daughter relationships. The affection that they have for one another radiates!

Yoshida contacted me to photograph her other daughter, Skylar, to mark her first birthday! We met up on a bright sunny July morning at Paul Ruster park on the east side of Indianapolis. Here is a little glimpse into our photo session. 


This sweet girl knew how to work it for the camera!



That tongue! Isn't she adorable?



So cool!



Learning to walk!



Striking a pose.



One of my favs!



Skylar and her favorite toy!!!



I can't stand how cute she is.....it's too much! What a great session!

...................................................

Later I asked Yoshida for five words that describe Skylar
Funny
Messy
Bright Eyed
One Of A Kind
Baby Of Three

Skylar, I hope you had a great first birthday and I'm so glad that I could photograph the moment for your Mommy and Daddy! Here's to all the great things that will happen in your life sweet girl!

Comments

  1. Skylar did such a beautiful job smiling for you!!! Your work is awersome and we will be in touch in the fall time for a session!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts