Where should you have your family photos taken?

Most of the time, when a potential client contacts me about a photo shoot, they have no clue where they want the photo shoot to take place. There are so many places here in Indy that make great locations for a photo shoot. So, instead of me sending my list of favorites to clients, I just thought that I would write something that clients could refer back to later.

Now, even though this is a list of my favorite spots all over Indy, there are several that I haven't tried out yet. And I'm always open to new spots and suggestions. 

These are in no particular order.......

Coxhall Gardens 


Southeastway Park


Fountain Square


Paul Ruster Park


Fort Harrison State Park


Holcomb Gardens at Butler University


IMA (they charge a fee for a photography pass....if you choose this, there will be an additional fee for your photography session with me)


Broad Ripple Art Center


Pleasant View Orchard


Mass Ave


Garfield Park


Holliday Park


Those are some the places where I enjoy photographing. But really, you can make any place fabulous.



The photos above were all taken in a back yard. I can usually find a spot that will work for photos if taking them at your home is easiest for you. 

So, if you are thinking about booking a photo shoot, consider some of these spots or suggest another great spot that you know of already! We'll have a great time taking photos!



















Comments

Popular Posts