day #55 they see me rollin'

day #55



This is what Nolan came home with last Wednesday night. No, it's not ours.....we can't keep it. We had to take our Subaru in to the shop because there was a part on the car that was recalled and it needed to be repaired. Well, they had to order the part and so we had to leave our car there over night and we were able to drive around this 2013 Subaru Outback. So Thursday I was going to meet Nolan at the Subaru dealership to return this car and get ours back. Well he called while I was in the pick up line to get Georgia and said that we got to keep this beauty for one more night. 
Sadly, Friday afternoon, I had to take the Outback back and pick up my car. And as nice as it was to have the Outback, it was also really nice to have my car back.

Comments

Popular Posts