Danielle's Extended Family Photos

You may remember these guys......


That's my friend Danielle, her hubby Chris and her cute little lady Jayna. I went to high school with Danielle and her hubby too. Anyway, in December they contacted me about doing some photos for their holiday cards. I was more than happy to get out in the freezing cold (and really it was freezing that day) and photograph them because they are so much fun. I mean really, mustaches. How many times do you get asked to take family pictures with 'staches? SO MUCH FUN! I loved how those photos turned out!

Anyway, this spring Danielle (by the way, she is one of the gals that I blog with every week....Together on Tuesdays) asked if I could take some extended family photographs for her. This included her family, her dad and her brother's family. Well, of course I could take those photos! Here is a preview of how they turned out....










I hope they love their photos as much as I do. Have I ever told you that I feel privileged to make memories for people. I know that I treasure all the photos of my family and it just makes me feel good to do make these treasures for others. Thanks Danielle for allowing me to photograph your extended family!


Comments

Popular Posts