book #5 eleanor and park


i'm a reading machine! 5 books since the new year...that's unheard of, for me at least. 

eleanor and park. i started this book last year, but for some reason I just couldn't get into it. i'm not even really sure why. maybe but everyone loves this book, so i decided to give it another chance. boy, am i glad that i did! 

eleanor and park is one of those books that you just wish you could keep reading. when i finished i just wanted more. it reminded me how it felt to be in love for the first time, when everything was new. it took me back in time to when that one guy (the guy i married) first asked me out on a date, first held my hand and first kissed me. and then you realize that you have this amazing connection with this person, and there is no one else. you aren't looking for something better, because it can't get any better. 

so, i want to know what happens with eleanor and park.....do they make it? are they happily married and sending their kids off to college? i suppose i'll never know. but there is one thing that i do know, this isn't the last rainbow rowell book i will be reading! 

check out this quirky story of first love....it's really great!


Comments

Popular Posts