latest obsession

ok you guys want to know what my latest obsession is.....pork chops. not just any pork chops, but lemon basil grilled pork chops. they are TO DIE FOR! we just had some for dinner and my mouth is watering just thinking about them. i can't wait for lunch tomorrow. 

so, i've been doing the paleo diet thing off and on for a few weeks. i did great for 2 weeks in a row and then had a little road bump. my road bump may have been the cupcakes that were at our house for georgia's birthday party. but anyway, i got back on track this week. anyway, i have been looking all over pinterest for delicious paleo recipes to try and i came across these pork chops. 

i don't have a photo of my own to share, but here is the link to the recipe. http://bitzngiggles.com/2014/06/lemon-basil-grilled-pork-chops.html

tonight, i made the chops with a side of grilled veggies...a combo of yellow squash, zucchini, mushrooms and onion seasoned with S&P, garlic and oregano. it was delicious, if i do say so myself. 

so here's my point.....go and grill yourself some of these pork chops, you'll be thanking me later. 

Comments

Popular Posts