Valentine's Day Mini Sessons

When I started with this journey in photography, I limited myself to only doing outdoor photo shoots. I don't have studio space and I wasn't confident with my camera or my skills to do much indoor photography without a flash (and really the flash doesn't create the best lighting for photos). 

After being asked several times to take photos indoors, I decided that I would do a test run....I would offer Valentine's Day mini sessions for a few clients for free just to try it out. 

So, I got a few volunteers and I turned my house into a studio for a few days. I set up a kissing booth and everything that was pink and red that I could find in my house. I set up times for folks to come over and took photos of their kiddos. For the most part, it worked out pretty well, despite the fact that I didn't bother finding a sitter for the twins. 

Here are a few of my favorites.....











and my favorite....


After all of this, I'm feeling more confident with my indoor photography skills. I need to do more things that are out of my comfort zone. It will only make me better, right?





Comments

Popular Posts